Mark Jones Harness Racing
Welcome to the Mark Jones Racing Stables website.
Mark, in his 9th season as a professional trainer, has advanced to 439 career wins & over $4,216,842 in earnings.
He scored his latest Group One win with Rocker Band in the 4YO Jewels Diamond at Cambridge on June 4, eight months after winning his second Dominion Handicap at Addington with Master Lavros.
He is looking forward to the return of top trotter Master Lavros, while quality mare Rocker Band, should be a good flag-bearer in the top mares races this term.
After conquering the world stage as a driver in 2003, Mark Jones has applied the same determination and skills to reach the top as a trainer.
Hugely successful as a junior and open driver, he was quick to find top results in his training role.
This website is here for you to learn more about Mark Jones Racing, his horses, and his staff.
Please come back often for regular updates, including comments about his upcoming drives.
Mark Jones Inside Word
- NZ METRO, AUCKLAND, BANKS PEN TC, Sept 29-Oct 2
- NZ METRO TC, Friday, September 23
- METHVEN TC, Sunday, September 18
- NZ METRO TC, Thursday, September 15
- NZ METRO TC-OAMARU HRC, Sept. 9-11
- NZ METRO TC, Friday, September 2
- NZ METRO TC, Thursday, August 25
- NZ METRO TC, Aug 19-GORE HRC, Aug 21
- RANGIORA HRC, Sunday, August 14
- NZ METRO TC-KUROW HRC, August 5-7
- NZ METRO TC, July 29-31
- NZ METRO-RANGIORA HRC, July 22-24
- FORBURY-NZ METRO TC, July 14-15
- FORBURY-NZ METRO TC, July 7-8
- NZ METRO-AUCK-FORBURY TC, June 30-July 1
Mark Jones Latest News
- Addington commended at International Awards
- Miracle Mile goes back a week this season
- RANGIORA HRC, Sunday, September 25
- Perissa’s new owners rewarded at Methven
- Rocker Band heads north
- Ex-stablemates win Vict. double
- Laura McKay notches 2nd win
- Master Lavros withdrawn from 2016 Dominion
- Stan Walker singing Cup day anthem
- Smoke N Fire well placed in NSW
- Minimal changes in NZ Cup/Dominion rankings
- Rocker Band for Hannon Memorial
- Alabar Super Series quick facts
- New Overport owner enters the Nearea Franco line
- Monbet seventh trotter to take top honour